IHE-France is a working group of Interop'Santé (www.interopsante.org). Interop'Santé has 3 working groups: IHE-France, HL7-France and HPRIM.
Areas of activities for IHE in France include :
Radiology. A working group contributed actively to the specification of REM profiles in 2010.
Patient Administration. IHE France provided the Patient Administration Management profile in 2006. The first national french extensions were published end of year 2008. IHE-France maintains the extensions based on french regulation. IHE-France also defined specific tests for the connectathon.
Anatomic Pathology. This domain was created in 2007 and is sponsored by French, Spanish and German users societies and the GMSIH. The first profile (Pathology Workflow) was released in 2008. IHE France works with organizations in the US for providing new profiles in the area of Public Health Care. Activities in 2010 include terminology distribution, tele pathology and structured reports in collaboration with ASIP Santé.
Laboratory. This domain was also launched by IHE France in 2003. A working group published in 2010 the national extension of LCSD profile in order to transport financial information associated with laboratory tests.
IHE-France has also a group working with ASIP'Santé. ASIP'Santé manages projects delegated to it by the Ministry of Health as well as the implementation of the French electronic medical record (DMP). It also defines and promotes guidelines, products or services that aid interoperability, security and the use of healthcare and e-Health IT systems, under the approval of the Ministry of Health.
IHE France is supported by:
- SFR (Société Française de Radiologie),
- ADICAP (Association pour le Développement de l'Informatique en Cytologie et en Anatomie Pathologiques),
- SDB (Syndicat des Biologistes),
- FNI (Fédération Nationale des Infirmiers)
- LESSIS (Les Entreprises des Systèmes d'Information Sanitaires et Sociaux)
- SFIL (Société Française d'Informatique de Laboratoire),
- INRIA (Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique),
- ASIP Santé
Standard bodies :
- PHAST (Pharmacy).
• 21 february 2012 - publishing of the french extension of PAM profil, version 2.4, and the "Constraints on common HL7 v2.5 data types for ITI Integration Profiles in France", version 1.4
• 21-25 october 2011 – Journées Françaises de Radiologie (IHE Booth)
• 14 august 2011 – publishing of the intra-hospital interoperability guide for France, version 1
• 12 february 2011 – publishing of the french extension of LCSD profil, version 1.1
• 09 december 2010 – IHE France annual meeting
• 13 october 2010 - publishing of the french extension of PAM profil, version 2.3, and the "Constraints on common HL7 v2.5 data types for ITI Integration Profiles in France", version 1.3
Philippe Puech, SFR, CHUR de Lille
Philippe Lagouarde, CEGEDIM
Jean-Christophe Cauvin, Medasys
National Technical Manager:
Eric Poiseau, INRIA (firstname.lastname@example.org)