Regulated by IHE Spain governance principles. Ruling bodies are the general assembly, the board of directors and the permanent board.
Working groups include: Radiology, Laboratory, Cardiology, ITI, PCC, Radiation Oncology, Pathology, Dermatology and Pharmacy.
4 Scientific societies
8 Hospitals and Regional Healthcare Authorities
8 Sponsoring companies
8 Collaborating companies
231 Individual members
- May 25, 2012. IHE Spain Steering Committee and General Assembly meetings. Granada (Spain). Full details in IHE-Spain web page.
- April 18, 2012. Barcelona (Spain). IHE event within ForumCis: Lets be practical, If IHE has helped other organizations, why shouldn’t we use it?
- May 10, 2011. Pre-congress course: “Towards a Dose Registry in Radiology”. Organized by SEFM, IHE Spain and Hospital “Infanta Luisa”. Sevilla.
- May 31, 2011. Avila, Interoperability forum. Organized by IHE Spain, HL7 Spain and the Spanish Society of Health Informatics. This forum is the main venue organized around interoperability and standards in health care in Spain.
- October 5, 2011. Inside SIMO Network events around e-Health, IHE Spain organizes its Annual General Assembly.
- March 2010. Collaboration with the HIMSS in the Interoperability Showcase organized during the eHealth week celebrated in Barcelona. 15th 18th March. 2010.
- May 2010. Normalization forum. La Granja (Segovia). Organized by IHE Spain, HL7 Spain and the Spanish Society of Health Informatics. 12 th and 13 th May 2010.
This forum is the main venue organized around interoperability and standards in health care in Spain. Participants come from the industry, standard development organizations, hospitals and universities.
Link to presentation (in Spanish): http://www.ihe-e.org/docweb/2010/2010_IHE_Avances.pdf
- June 2010: Organization of the Pre-connectathon for the Radiation Oncology Domain from June 2 nd - 7 th in Granada. The Pre-testing were followed by an IHE-RO Technical Committee meeting from June 8th – 11th at the same venue. This event is a supervised, informal test event which provides early feedback to manufacturers regarding problems in their code, as well as their interpretation of the integration profiles. In addition, it gives the IHE-RO testers an opportunity for advanced planning of the Connectathon test process.
- June 2010: Workshop “Digital management of information in Radiation Oncology”, where the IHE work in the radiation oncology domain was presented to professionals from this field. Granada 7th June 2010.
Link to presentations (in Spanish & English): http://ihero.sarh.es/doku.php?id=jornada:7junio2010-presentaciones.
- November 2010: “Interoperability workshop”. Celebrated in Madrid on 25 th November with the aim of introducing IHE and some of the domains.
Link to presentations (in Spanish): http://www.ihe-e.org/docweb/formacion/2010/
José C. Albillos Merino
Diego García Trigo (Indra)
Daniel Nebot (Izasa)
National Technical Manager:
Paula de Toledo Heras
* SERAM: Sociedad española de Radiología Médica (Spanish Medical Radiology Society). http://www.seram.es/
* SEFM: Sociedad Española de Física Médica (Spanish Society of Medical Physics). http://www.sefm.es/
* HL-7 Spain. http://www.hl7spain.org/
* SEIS: Sociedad Española de Informática de la Salud (Spanish Society for Healthcare Informatics). http://www.seis.es/