The IHE-Europe Symposium 2019 was a great success!
The Symposium was held in parallel to the IHE-Europe Connectathon 2019 at Rennes, France and focused on the topic "Moving forward Digital Health with Cybersecurity".
We would like to thank all participants and contributors to the Symposium, who made the event a great success!
Below, you can view the speakers`slides presented during the IHE-Europe Symposium 2019:
- The EU Medical Device Regulations and Cybersecurity - Salvatore Scalzo, Policy Officer, Directorate General for Internal Market, Industry, Health Technology and Cosmetics, European Commission
- Cross-Border eHealth Information Service: Security Requirements and Impact - Klára Jiráková, Vysočina Region Regional Authority (CZ)
- Cybersecurity Across the Healthcare Continuum - Ben Kokx, COCIR Cybersecurity Chair and Philips (NL)
- IHE-Services-Cybersecurity - Charles Parisot, IHE-Europe, (FR)
- ENISA in the EU Cybersecurity Certification Framework - Slawomir Górniak, ENISA
- Leveraging audit log message for anomaly detection - Yacine Tamoudi, Kereval (FR)
- Euro-CAS and its benefits - Eamon Coyne, HSE (IRL)
- EuroCAS Next Steps - Karima Bourquard, IHE-Europe (FR)