The IHE-Europe Symposium 2018 was a great success!
The Symposium was held in parallel to the IHE-Europe Connectathon 2018 at The Hague, Netherlands and focused on the topic "Getting the Basics Right- Key Success Factors in Interoperability ".
We would like to thank all participants and contributors to the Symposium, who made the event a great success!
Below, you can view the speakers`slides presented during the IHE-Europe Symposium:
- National Authority Welcome and Vision, Ron Roozendaal
- IHE-Europe - A Trusted Partner for Health Information Exchange, Jürgen Brandstätter
- IHE International Profiles & Tooling Support National Connectivity in the USA: The eHealth Exchange Case Study, Didi Davis
- Deployment of Cross Border eHealth in Europe- Progress Update by the EU Commission, Tapani Piha
- Towards Regional Oncology Networks, Geert Kazemier
- How XDS can Help Pharmacists and Labs, Renie Heerbaart
- IHE is Deployed and Operational in Austria with ELGA, Günter Rauchegger
- PRATIC : Telemedicine Services deployed in Normandy leveraging IHE, Philippe Le Dréau
- IHE- A Role Model for Industry, Energy, Automative, and Other Sectors, Mathias Uslar
- The General Data Protection Regulation - Opportunities and Challenges for IHE, Petra Wilson
- Strategic Vision on the Information Exchange Testing Continuum, Alexander Berler
- VIP Tour Introduction, Eric Poiseau